1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
Bushcraftsman
Last Activity:
Jan 6, 2020 at 8:45 PM
Birthday:
June 27
Rolls Royce - Nuclear Engineer

Share This Page

Bushcraftsman

Native, from Derbyshire

Bushcraftsman was last seen:
Jan 6, 2020
    1. jono7968
      jono7968
      Hi Mate i noticed your in castle donington ? do you still live there ?
    2. Outdoorlifeofbrian
      Outdoorlifeofbrian
      Hey Bushcraftsman!

Im Brian and Im 18, Id happy like to join you in meets, I've been looking for someone in the area for ages, I live in wolverhampton so derbyshire really is not far for me :)

Ive been finding it really difficult to find someone of my age to join me in practising skills and so on, I have mates who come with me on wild camping trips but there not really bothered about anything after that -_-.

So yeah anywhere in mind you'd like to go in derby? I have a local wood that I use that we could possible go to sometime aswell, I drive aswell btw so that's no problem :)

Let me know!

Brian
  • About

Birthday:
    June 27
    Rolls Royce - Nuclear Engineer
    Climbing, Canoeing, Mountain biking, Hiking, Making my own gear and a cheeky social pint with mates

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Travel - As much as you can, as far as you can and as long as you can! life's not meant to be lived in one place ​