1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
Bluebs4
Last Activity:
Feb 22, 2020 at 7:39 PM

Share This Page

Bluebs4

Full Member, from Bristol

Bluebs4 was last seen:
Managing account details, Feb 22, 2020 at 7:39 PM
    1. WULF
      WULF
      Recieved the shing mate,very pleased.
      your inbox is full too.:D
    2. Griffo32
      Griffo32
      Hi,

Bit of an odd request that I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I think i'm correct in thinking you are also a member of BritishBlades? Just wondering if you are having any problems logging into British Blades today? I am getting a very odd message saying I am banned? No idea why as I haven't posted anything and certainly haven't done anything wrong! Just wondering if it might be a problem with the site that everyone might be experiencing?

Many thanks

Griffo32
    3. Griffo32
      Griffo32
      Hi,

Bit of an odd request that I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I think i'm correct in thinking you are also a member of BritishBlades? Just wondering if you are having any problems logging into British Blades today? I am getting a very odd message saying I am banned? No idea why as I haven't posted anything and certainly haven't done anything wrong! Just wondering if it might be a problem with the site that everyone might be experiencing?

Many thanks

Griffo32
    4. Bluebs4
      Bluebs4
      Iv gone back to my cave smoke signals a bit week with the cloud cover.
  • About

Signature

Iv gone back to my cave smoke signals a bit weak with the cloud cover.