1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are UPGRADING THE FORUMS in the next couple of weeks so there might be some downtime, and also there will be some changes to the forum, how it looks (we intend on getting it as close to this version as possible) and some of the functionality will change, hopefully for the better!

This is an essential upgrade so there's no choice but to do it so that we stay secure and the site stays up and running with minimal compatibility issues etc.

Thank you for your patience over the next few week and your patience as everyone gets used to a few things that will change. Any questions ask away in the appropriate forum.

Thanks, Tony
    Dismiss Notice
Black Sheep
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2018 at 7:08 PM
Home Page:
Senior Medical Engineer NHS / Leather worker / Sco

Share This Page

Black Sheep

Maker Plus, from North Yorkshire

Black Sheep was last seen:
Mar 20, 2018
    1. wanderinstar
      wanderinstar
      Hi Rich,
      How would you fancy running this site If I can get someone else to run it with you? I don't feel up to it at the moment and as time goes on I will feel even less like doing it.
      atb,
      Ian.
    2. BarryG
      BarryG
      Pleasure getting to know you over the weekend fella.
      Ill be in touch soon about that sheath.
      B
    3. Black Sheep
      Black Sheep
      Hi Dave,

Glad you like the sheath, if you do a search under Sandbender's profile he did a tutorial on how to string one up.

My makers mark comes from the picture I used for my Avatar, the name came from my favorite ale - Black sheep bewery.

Cheers

Richard
    4. Retired Member southey
      Retired Member southey
      Good morning Rich.

The neck sheath arrived this morning, and I must say it's great, never used one befor so looking forward to getting out to see how i get on with.

Your makers mark cracks me up, how did you decide on it?

Again thank you.

David S.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://photobucket.com/BlackSheep-Leather
    Senior Medical Engineer NHS / Leather worker / Sco
    Outdoor Activity:
    Spending time with nature.
    Hi I'm an Engineeer, Bushcrafter and experienced Leather worker, Leather work runs in my family as my Great Grandfather was Cobbler.

I like to spend as much time as possible out in the woods. I also like making things, I am a skilled Engineer and Leather worker. I have produced leather work for folks all over the world and I have in the past done work for the Jorvik Viking Centre in York as well as other prestigious customers.

I'm always open to offers of interesting leathery jobs, I like a challenge......

Cheers

Richard

Leather working, bushcraft & engineering