1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
Ascobis
Last Activity:
Jun 17, 2019 at 1:12 AM
Coder for hire.

Share This Page

Ascobis

Forager, from Wisconsin, USA

Warmly imagining the tarp shelter I'd put up if I were foolish enough to go out there. I have the ECWS gear and the wisdom to not use it. Feb 2, 2019

Ascobis was last seen:
Jun 17, 2019
    1. Ascobis
      Ascobis
      Warmly imagining the tarp shelter I'd put up if I were foolish enough to go out there. I have the ECWS gear and the wisdom to not use it.
    2. Ascobis
      Ascobis
      I am not a tenderfoot, cheechako.
  • About

Coder for hire.
    Outdoor Activity:
    Hammock minimalism
    I was born and raised in Arizona, USA. One can never pack enough water, water purification gear, water carrying items, and water collection gear. I now live in Wisconsin, USA. One can never pack enough wool blankets, Mylar blankets, fire gear, and light-producing gizmos. One also has to pack insulated bags to keep one's water supply from freezing.

"Winter is cooming." -- Ned Stark
    "it never frakking left" -- Wisconsin

One might carry a UV-LED torch to find scorpions. I macerated the last scorpion that crawled onto my bedding with the bottom of a Raid insecticide spray can. Overkill? I think not.

Bushcraft, fishing, science fiction