• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've put them back now because I don't think it was made clear enough that there was an 8 sale item (at one time) limit and you shouldn't be penalised for that. However, now that there's been this conversation I have an expectation that you will not put more items up for sale untill some of the previously posted ones have sold, I hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Tony
    Some of your posts were pulled because there's a rule that was flagged about the quantity of items people can have for sale, which is traditionally 8 items for sale at a time and it was flagged because you've got about 40 items for sale, so there's a process established which was activated and some of your posts were pulled in response to that.
    Hey ?? (Sorry, not sure of your name.)
    This isn't an active account and the other comments are correct that you should contact the Mods directly if you have any questions or issues.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…